Wednesday, August 3, 2011

these Weary eyes

I fear I have lost myself again
lost in the waves of deadlines and office life
lost in the waves of campaigning

long hours
no sunlight

and sometimes all I desire is to hear a voice
to hear my family
to know how my sister is doing

Just one utterance from my best friend could revive my spirit
the days are sticking together like pages in a book.

I need an outlet
I need a semblance of myself

I have given all of myself this past month.
almost all of it.

So I am venting in these words all of my out of tune frustration
and hoping that all that is left is my nature
purified
back to old me

You have to make time for what you want
you have to try
because if you dont try for yourself?
who will?

time to get back in line.

time to get to the heart of the matter
and cleanse out this funk

here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment