Friday, April 8, 2011

Looking to Now


The words spill from my lips
and my brain pumps these melodic ramblings forth
like the pressure and gushing from an old fashioned watering pump
and these words are sweet as they purse from my lips

Time has stopped existing for me as of late
the linear nature I once understood is but imaginary now
and it throws me off
i find myself not caring about it
as if it never mattered

as if we put so much importance on time
we busy ourselves so much
but do we do it to fill that void of time?

How much of what we do is to push that clock forward?
are we living just enough to fill the time between sleep?

Are we enjoying our lives?
Are we filling out lives with love or are we just buffering our lives until death embraces us?

The problem all along was me.
It was not appreciating the time I was in now.
Focused on the past, finding a sense of closure
Searching in the darkness looking for that light switch.
focusing on the future of whether I would find it or not.
Spending all that effort and time on other states of being.

Its the now that is important.
Nothing else necessarily exists.
Do you see that?

It isnt "well I have time to kill before X"
It is doing what you feel led to now.
The prior fills one with worry and anxiety.
the latter? Joy.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow.
Planning to hike, and its supposed to snow.
Imagine my disappointment.
That is one outlook.

Its time to retune our minds
Its about damn time that we embrace where we are and what we are dealt.
There is no looking forward- there just is now.

We exist in this moment.
Lets embrace it.


3 comments:

  1. Don't let all time stop or else you lose your perspective. Awesome imagery nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lin most representative coach bags romantic landmarks, holding the Eiffel Tower in Paris are top Dior cane case grain coach bags, half took New Coach Wallets longings, half took the om anxiously distance. Now fortunately helicopters COACH SHOES to deliver timely only survived, film last Cotillard wearing a long dress skirt appear in his boyfriend's room entrance. The Coach Flats entire film, Dior coach are always accompany in Coach Heels Cotillard around, like a charms, help her huaxianweiyi.This series are Coach High Heels Rouge, the second stop in New York to unveil. Annie Leibovitz by plane Coach Sandals advertising photography, film clip also special present a Franz Ferdinand for Cotillard by which songs. In that first Cotillard called "The Eye of Mars" sings, "if I don't sing, my heart will be none that knows." Marion Cotillard Coach Sneakers plays a film with dual identity women, night incarnated into America laguna Broadway singers, use the most bright color and individual character light city sky, allow your desire diffuse in the boundless night Rouge is her silent, are the coach outlet online declaration. The paragraph in the film, Dior coach bags are the symbol, lozenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete