Thursday, June 17, 2010

We are never alone

I breathe a sigh of relief
Its over
and I am free

Free from the chains of previous lives
From the questioning of myself
From not being enough
From not fulfilling the role asked of me

For I don't even fit the role I set for myself at the beginning

But the beautiful thing about life is that
there is no role

And I see that now

I am a phoenix rising from what others expect me to be
And I won't except anything less than love
Intrinsic- Pure love

I Love this movement
And I keep breathing
No matter what- my lungs are full

And that white diamond above me pours in all the love I need for myself
The red swirling is cleansing me
And I don't expect anyone to complete me.


Noone can complete you but yourself.
I start back alone on this journey
But I know others are with me.
And there are moments where my breath is taken away.

Where a silent car ride answers every question I have
and that northern California breeze sings me to sleep
And awakens thinking of me as well

I long to hear its song drift me to sleep
And I know in those momenst that I am all I need.
All that I desire is before me

And it is all perception

I have a theory to publish
Nothing can stop us from our destiny

And though I may plump up
Though I may commit altruisim for those I love most

I will never be alone.
We are never alone

:)

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to amaze, Miss Allison. And of course, you are never alone.

    ReplyDelete