Monday, January 11, 2010

This year is to you.

I have spent the last few days attempting to figure out what this years goals will be.
How will it be different from last year?

and it hit me last night. in a dream.

This year is to you.
To you out there that have given their last breath to what is right.
To those of you that know what is important in life.

To you who easily sweep the stress from your shoulders.
This year is to you.

We have to give to ourselves if we ever wish to give to others.
It has taken me 27 years to see this, and I am finally beginning to embrace it.
We have to focus on those that enrich our lives.


This year I will not work until the wee hours of the morning.
This year I will do more of what I love: writing

I will give back to you-
who have inspired me to be a better person.

To you who have shown me what love and devotion are.
To those of you taht have stayed up till 4 am with me contemplating lifes purpose.
You- who let my philosophical side take over and listen intently to my thoughts on love, life, and metaphysical quandries.

To those of you that listen to me ramble my antiwar views.

I want to dedicate this year to you, and most of all your happiness.

Its time to give back the joy that you have given me.
Its time to appreciate life- and truly live.

Thank you for being the example.

thank you for awakening me from my sleep.

Thank you for your existence. You are truly an inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks! You're a very special person who offers an immense amount to the world. I hope that world will choose to embrace you and make your life fruitful.

    ReplyDelete